HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
1. Follow this link:
2. Click on "Submit an Application" and verify your eligibility to register.
3. Enter your personal information and primary contact details.
4. Search for "2659 56th Field Regiment Cadet Corps, Royal Canadian Army Cadets" as the Cadet Unit, ask any additional questions and click "Submit".
5. Our staff will promptly contact you to answer any questions you might have. While you are waiting please complete the documents below.
6. Your completed documents can be mailed to the corps address at:
2659 56th Field Regiment Cadet Corps
Royal Canadian Army Cadets
18 Brant Ave
Brantford ON N3T 1G5
Visit us in-person on a Tuesday evening at our Corps to submit the documents. Please bring your Provincial Health Card and Birth Certificate / Passport. We will then meet with you and your parent(s).
HOW TO APPLY IN-PERSON (Currently not available due to COVID-19 Pandemic Restrictions)
1. Complete the forms below.
2. Fill out the Application Form with your parents/guardians and print on Legal size paper (8.5"x14"). Ensure you completely read & understand the Code of Conduct & DND2353 Forms as well - being sure to sign them in consultation with your parents/guardians. These last 2 forms can be printed on normal, Letter size paper (8.5"x11").
3. Submit the completed forms in-person on a Wednesday evening at our Corps. Please bring your Provincial Health Card and Birth Certificate / Passport.
4. We will review your application and then meet with you and your parent(s).
NOTE: Section 34 of the Personal Health Information Protection Act, 2004, of Ontario, prevents us from accepting a provincial health card as proof of age. However, do not forget to include your health card number and expiry date on your Application for Membership! For proof of age, please bring your original birth certificate or passport.